Fokker F28 Fellowship is a short range jet airliner designed and built by Dutch aircraft manufacturer Fokker. Production ran from 1967-1987. 241 airframes were build. In 1986, it developed into stretched and improved Fokker 100 regional jet. In military service.
Aircraft on display Edit
- 11009 - F28-1000 registered LN-SUC at the Norwegian Aviation Museum, Bodø, Norway in Braathens SAFE livery.
- 11016 - F28-1000 registered N500WN at Wayne Newton's Casa de Shenandoah, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 11114 - F28-4000 registered XY-ADW preserved as a bar at the Sky Palace Hotel in Naypyidaw, Myanmar.
- 11161 - F28-4000 registered XY-AGH at the Defense Services Museum, Naypyidaw, Myanmar in Myanma Airways livery.
- 11175 - F28-4000 registered PK-MGJ preserved as a movie theater in Baturraden, Central Java, Indonesia.
- 11232 - F28-4000 registered XY-AGA at the Civil Aviation Training Institute, Yangon International Airport, Yangon, Myanmar.