I am writing this blog for personal use with recording the various ideas I have with aircraft. Feel free to comment if you like.
- Canard additions to obsolete planes. What if the Tomcat, or an Eagle had canards? Would they be any better?
- Thrust vectoring to obsolete planes: What if the Dart or Tomcat had 3D TVS?
- "Over-The-Top-Wings": Sort of like a bi-plane, but the wings are much lower to the body of the plane. Take an F-22 for example, it has a blended wing and body design. What if a second wing were to be added on top of the normal wing? Not very high up, but close to the rest of the body, attached with poles, like on a biplane? Or the wing tips were attached to the outer wing of the normal wing, and there was a gap between both wings over the body of the plane?
- A Tri-plane with independant canards and the exhaust pipes had a vectoring ability. (Yeah, I just said that)
- Canards on modern planes: Take an F-35, add some canards, see how it works.
- Ultimate F-35: All three variants put together. Take the B model, with VTOL, and have the C model's wings and tail hook used. Also, have the A model's internal gun along with a gun pod. So overall, it has larger wings, a carrier hook, VTOL/STOL abilities, an internal gun, and a gun pod (B and C variants)
- Rocket bombing system: Bomber's use bombs, but the bombs are rockets. Powered bombs that can bu used on multirole and bomber type planes. Would a higher velocity make more damage, or add any more penetration? As well, make a cluster bomb form: the rocket flies, spins, breaks apart like a normal cluster bomb, but with the extra momentum.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.